- Categorising text with ChatGPT. Results may be messy.
- A Strava dashboard on a Raspberry Pi (Part 3): The Strava API
- A Strava dashboard on a Raspberry Pi (Part 2): Installing software
- A Strava dashboard on a Raspberry Pi (Part 1): Setting up the Raspberry Pi
- Building a Strava dashboard on a Raspberry Pi with an e-ink display
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Hadoop High Availability In A Hurry – Part 1: HDFS
I’ve been studying for a couple of hours how Hadoop high availability works, for the HDPCA exam. And now I’ve condensed that knowledge to a video on HDFS HA in just under 9 minutes. Enjoy!
Posted in Apache Products for Outsiders Tagged DataNode, edits file, Fencing, fsimage, Hadoop, HDFS, High availability, JournalNode, NameNode, Split brain, ZKFC, ZooKeeper 1 Comment
Certifying as HDP Certified Administrator
Let’s talk about certification. The thing by which you try to show potential employers and customers that you actually know what you are doing at work. My only experience up to last Tuesday with IT product-related certifications was with Oracle’s … Continue reading