- Categorising text with ChatGPT. Results may be messy.
- A Strava dashboard on a Raspberry Pi (Part 3): The Strava API
- A Strava dashboard on a Raspberry Pi (Part 2): Installing software
- A Strava dashboard on a Raspberry Pi (Part 1): Setting up the Raspberry Pi
- Building a Strava dashboard on a Raspberry Pi with an e-ink display
Tag Archives: Apache Knox
Hadoop in a Hurry – Security
Posted on January 11, 2018 by Marcel-Jan Krijgsman
When talking about Hadoop security there are so many products and features. What do all of them do? This video gives a high over overview.
Posted in Apache Products for Outsiders | Tagged Apache Atlas, Apache Knox, Apache Metron, Apache Ranger, Auditing, Authentication, Authorization, Hadoop, Kerberos, Security | Leave a comment